How to insert bullet or numbering list in Outlook?
As we know, we can format a group of text with bullet points or numbering, making the text brief and clear in Microsoft Word.
Actually you can also applying the Bullet feature and Numbering feature in email messages in Microsoft Outlook. And here we will show you how to insert bullets or numberings for a group of text in Microsoft Outlook.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
Step 1: Create a new email message:
- In Outlook 2010 / 2013, please click the New E-mail button in the New group on the Home tab.
- In Outlook 2007, please click the File > New > Mail Message.
Step 2: Select the group of text that you will inse rt bullets or numberings for.
Step 3: Add bullets or numberings for the selected text:
If you want to format the text with bullets, please click the Bullet button in the Paragraph group on the Format Text tab.
You can also click the arrow besides the Bullet button, and select other styles of bullets in the drop down menu.
To format the selected text with numberings, please click the Numbering button in the Paragraph group on the Format Text tab.
It’s alternative to click the Arrow besides the Numbering button , and apply other styles of numberings in the drop down list.
By the way, you can also find out the Numbering button and the Bullet button in the Basic Text group on the Message tab.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.