How to display all incoming messages in plain text in Outlook?
In some cases, viruses or other security threats come with HTML messages in Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, Microsoft Outlook provides us with a Read all standard mail in plain text option, which can convert all incoming messages into plain text automatically. And here we will guide you to walk through it, and display all incoming messages as plain text in Microsoft Outlook easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will walk you through converting and showing all incoming messages into plain text easily.
Step 1: Open the Trust Center dialog box:
If you are using the Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Trust Center.
If you are using the Outlook 2010 and 2013,
- 1. Firstly, please click the File > Options.
- 2. Then in the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Trust Center in the left bar.
- 3. At last click the Trust Center Settings button.
Step 2: In the Trust Center dialog box, please click the E-mail Security in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Read as Plain Text section, and then check the Read all standard mail in plain text option.
Step 4: Click all OK buttons in each dialog box.
From now on, all incoming email messages will be converted to the plain text automatically. No matter you are previewing the incoming emails nor you are opening them, their content shows in the format of plain text without any formats.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.