How to import and export certificate (digital ID) in Outlook?
For the sake of identification and secure communication, you may use or be required to use the digital ID or certificate in Microsoft Outlook. Here we will arrange you with a method to import and export certificate or digital ID in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will guide you to import and export your certificate or digital ID in Microsoft Outlook at ease.
Step 1: Open the Trust Center dialog box:
In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Trust Center.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013,
- First of all, click the File > Options;
- In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Trust Center in the left bar;
- Click the Trust Center Settings button.
Step 2: In the Trust Center dialog box, click the E-mail Security in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Digital IDs (Certificates) section, and click the Import / Export button.
Step 4: In the Import / Export Digital ID dialog box:
Import Digital ID or certificate
- First of all, please check the Import existing Digital ID from a file option.
- Then click the Browse button, and in the Locate Security Profile dialog box select a Digital ID, at last click the Open button.
- Enter the password in the Password: box.
- Enter a name in the Digital ID Name: box.
Export Digital ID or certificate
First of all, please check the Export your Digital to a file option.
- Click the Browse button, and in the new dialog box, open a folder that you will save the export file into, then enter a name in the File Name: box, at last click the Save button.
- Enter the password in the Password: box and the Confirm: box.
Step 5: Click the OK buttons in each dialog box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.