To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI tried to Export, Edit and Import from a file and was having problems.
After trying a few things I found that the process worked correctly when I saved the file in "ANSI" format.
When editing the exported file perform a "Save As" and make sure Encoding is set to "ANSI".
I was using TextPad as my Text Editor.
How to import and export safe / blocked senders list?
This article is to show you how to import safe or blocked senders list from an existing list of email address into Microsoft Outlook, and how to export safe or blocked senders list from Microsoft Outlook as well.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Step 1: Open the Junk E-mail Options dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, Please click the Tools > Options > Junk Email.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the Junk > Junk E-mail Options in the Delete group on the Home tab.
Step 2: In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box,
- If you want to import and export the safe senders list, please click the Safe Senders tab.
- If you want to import and export the blocked senders list, please click the Blocked Senders tab.
Step 3: Import and Export safe / blocked senders list.
Export safe / blocked senders list:
- To export safe or blocked senders list, please click the Export to File button.
- In the Export Safe Senders (or Export Blocked Senders) dialog box, open a folder where you will save the exported list in.
- Enter a name for the exported list in the File name: box.
- Click the Save button.
Import safe / blocked senders list:
- To import safe or blocked senders list, please click the Import form file button.
- In the Import Safe Senders (or Import Blocked Senders) dialog box, find out and select the file that you will import.
- Click the Open button.
Step 4: Click the OK button in the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoWhat type of file does it have to be?