How to change hyperlink color in Outlook?
By default, Outlook hyperlink appears in blue color text with underline. If you want to change the text color of this hyperlink text, you can do it as follows.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Create a new email message by clicking New E-mail under Home tab.
2. Compose your email. (Note: make sure that there are hyperlinks existing in your email body) See screenshot:
3. Click Format Text tab, and then go to Style group, and click button under Change Styles. See screenshot:
4. Then a Styles dialog pops up. In this dialog, please put your cursor on the Hyperlink field to show the drop down button.
5. Then click the drop down button , and select Modify from the drop down menu.
6. In the Modify Style dialog, you can do as follows:
A: If you don’t want to show an underline below the text, please click button.
B: Choose your desired color in this color field .
C: If you just want to change the hyperlink color in the current document, please keep the Only in this document box checked; And if you want to apply this changes to the new emails you will compose next time, please check the New document based on this template box. See screenshot:
Note: The above operation can be used in Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013.
7. After configuring all the settings, please click OK to close the dialog. And the color of the hyperlink texts have been changed as your wanted color. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.