How to change / customize navigation pane font size in Outlook?
By default, the Outlook Navigation Pane appears with its original font size. For Outlook users, have you ever noticed that the font size of Navigation Pane can be resized? This tutorial is going to guide you how to change the navigation pane font size in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2010, you can change the navigation pane font size as follows.
1. In the navigation pane, click the Configure button to show the list. And then select Navigation Pane Options from the list. See screenshot:
Or you can enter the Navigation Pane Options dialog by clicking View > Navigation Pane > Options as the below screenshot shown.
3. Now the Navigation Pane Options dialog popping up, click Font button.
4. In the Font dialog, choose the font style or size for your needs, and then click OK to close the dialog.
5. When it returns to the previous dialog, click OK to close it.
And now the font size of the Navigation Pane has been changed. See screenshots:
In Outlook 2007 and 2013, there is no feature for you to change the font size of the navigation pane as conveniently as in Outlook 2010. You can change the navigation’s font size by changing the general Appearance settings of Windows. In Windows 7, please do as this:
1. Go to Start > Control panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personalization, and in the window, click Window Color option, see screenshot:
2. And then click Advanced appearance settings hyperlink.
3. In the popped out Window Color and Appearance dialog, under the Item option dropdown list, choose Menu, then change the font and size as you need. See screenshot:
4. After finishing the settings, click OK > Save changes to close the dialogs. And the font and size in the navigation pane will be changed.
Note: These changes to the Appearance settings of Windows will affect more than just the navigation pane in Outlook, so when you apply this feature, you should be cautious.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.