How to view web pages inside Outlook?
Working with Outlook doesn’t mean that you can just send and receive email message through it. You can also view web pages in your Outlook mail window. For how to view web pages inside Outlook, please look at the following tutorial.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. In Outlook 2007, firstly you need to show the Web Toolbar by clicking View > Toolbars > Web. See screenshot:
Or you can right-click on the toolbar and then select Web from the menu.
2. Type the URL of the web page in the Web textbox, and then press Enter key from the keyboard.
And the web page will be launched in Outlook as following screenshot shown.
1. Firstly, open your web page that you want to view in Outlook with Internet Explorer or other Browsers, and then click Page > Save As to save this web page as “mht” file. See screenshots:
2. Go to the Outlook, and then press Ctrl + 7 on the keyboard to display the Shortcuts. And then drag the web page you have saved to the Shortcuts. See screenshot:
3. After dragging the web page to the Shortcuts, right click on it and click Open in New Window from the list.
4. Then the web page is opened in Outlook mail window.
Note: For Outlook 2013, the right-clicking on the web page you have dragged to the Shortcuts is disabled. You cannot open the web page inside Outlook 2013.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.