How to hide header information in Reading Pane in Outlook?
When previewing a received email in your Microsoft Outlook, you may notice its header information in the Reading Pane, including the subject, sender, sent time, and recipient, repeats with the content in the Mail List. See the following screen shot:
Actually you can hide the header information of received email messages, and make your reading pane much neater. And here we provide the guidance to show how to hide or show the message header in the Reading Pane in Microsoft Outlook 2007 with ease.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following steps will guide you to hide header information in Outlook 2007 easily.
Step 1: Select the folder in the Navigation Pane in which you will hide the message header information in the Reading Pane.
Step 2: Click the View > Current View > Customize Current View to open the Customize View dialog box. See the following screen shot:
Step 3: In the Customize View dialog box, please click the Other Settings button.
Step 4: In the Other Settings dialog box,
To hide all message header information in the Reading Pane, please check the Hide header information option.
To show all message header information in the Reading Pane, please uncheck the Hide header information option.
Step 5: Click all OK buttons in each dialog box.
If you check the Hide header information option, all messages header information in the selected folder will be hidden automatically. See the following screen shot:
1. Although you can find the option of Hide header information in Microsoft Outlook 2010, it does not work at all.
2. Microsoft Outlook 2013 does not support this feature of hiding header information in Reading Pane.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.