How to hide header information in Reading Pane in Outlook?
When previewing a received email in your Microsoft Outlook, you may notice its header information in the Reading Pane, including the subject, sender, sent time, and recipient, repeats with the content in the Mail List. See the following screen shot:
Actually you can hide the header information of received email messages, and make your reading pane much neater. And here we provide the guidance to show how to hide or show the message header in the Reading Pane in Microsoft Outlook 2007 with ease.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will guide you to hide header information in Outlook 2007 easily.
Step 1: Select the folder in the Navigation Pane in which you will hide the message header information in the Reading Pane.
Step 2: Click the View > Current View > Customize Current View to open the Customize View dialog box. See the following screen shot:
Step 3: In the Customize View dialog box, please click the Other Settings button.
Step 4: In the Other Settings dialog box,
To hide all message header information in the Reading Pane, please check the Hide header information option.
To show all message header information in the Reading Pane, please uncheck the Hide header information option.
Step 5: Click all OK buttons in each dialog box.
If you check the Hide header information option, all messages header information in the selected folder will be hidden automatically. See the following screen shot:
1. Although you can find the option of Hide header information in Microsoft Outlook 2010, it does not work at all.
2. Microsoft Outlook 2013 does not support this feature of hiding header information in Reading Pane.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.