How to view the URL address of RSS Feeds in Outlook?
Comparing with batch importing and exporting RSS Feeds, it’s much easier to share only one RSS Feed with finding out the URL address of a specific RSS Feed and adding the new RSS Feed manually into Microsoft Outlook. Here we will show you how to find out and view the URL address of a specific RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following steps will help you find out and view the URL address of a specified RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook quickly.
Step 1: Open the Account Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Account Settings.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
Step 2: In the Account Settings dialog box,
- Click the RSS Feeds tab;
- Select and highlight the RSS Feed that you want to view its URL address.
- Click the Change button.
Step 3: Now you get into the RSS Feed Options dialog box, and you will view the URL address of selected RSS Feed behind the Location: field. See the following screen shot:
Step 4: Click the OK button and Close button to exit dialog boxes.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.