How to change the delivery location (folder) of RSS Feeds in Outlook?
A delivery location (folder) will be created automatically when we add a new RSS Feed. Occasionally, we need to change the delivery location and delivery the RSS Feeds into a specified folder automatically. Here we will introduce how to change the delivery locations or delivery folders of RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following steps will guide you to change the delivery location or delivery folder of RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Step 1: Open the Account Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Account Settings.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
Step 2: In the Account Settings dialog box:
- Click the RSS Feeds tab;
- Select and highlight the RSS Feed name that you will change its delivery location;
- Click the Change Folder button.
Step 3: In the New RSS Feed Delivery Location dialog box, select a folder that you want to deliver and save the RSS Feed in the Choose a folder: box, and click the OK button.
If you need to deliver the specified RSS Feed into a new folder, please click the New Folder button. Enter a name for the new created folder in the pop-up dialog box, and click the OK button.
If you want to deliver the specified RSS Feed into a separate data file, please click the New Outlook Data File button. Name the new Outlook data file in the popping up dialog box, and click the OK button.
Step 4: Click the Close button to exit the Account Settings dialog box.
From now on, all news of specified RSS Feed will be delivered and saved into the specified folder automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.