How to change the delivery location (folder) of RSS Feeds in Outlook?
A delivery location (folder) will be created automatically when we add a new RSS Feed. Occasionally, we need to change the delivery location and delivery the RSS Feeds into a specified folder automatically. Here we will introduce how to change the delivery locations or delivery folders of RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will guide you to change the delivery location or delivery folder of RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Step 1: Open the Account Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Account Settings.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
Step 2: In the Account Settings dialog box:
- Click the RSS Feeds tab;
- Select and highlight the RSS Feed name that you will change its delivery location;
- Click the Change Folder button.
Step 3: In the New RSS Feed Delivery Location dialog box, select a folder that you want to deliver and save the RSS Feed in the Choose a folder: box, and click the OK button.
If you need to deliver the specified RSS Feed into a new folder, please click the New Folder button. Enter a name for the new created folder in the pop-up dialog box, and click the OK button.
If you want to deliver the specified RSS Feed into a separate data file, please click the New Outlook Data File button. Name the new Outlook data file in the popping up dialog box, and click the OK button.
Step 4: Click the Close button to exit the Account Settings dialog box.
From now on, all news of specified RSS Feed will be delivered and saved into the specified folder automatically.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.