How to download full articles lined to RSS Feeds in Outlook?
When receiving news of RSS Feeds, we can only see the news abstracts in Outlook. If you want to read full news, you must click hyperlinks to open relative web pages of news. Sometimes, the hyperlinks are unable to open the web page, because you are offline, the network speed is slow, or some reasons else. To solve this problem, you can download the full articles as attachments. This article will talk about automatically downloading full articles linked to RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The following steps will walk you through changing a RSS Feed’s setting, and making relative full article downloaded as attachments in Microsoft Outlook automatically.
Step 1: Open the Account Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Account Settings.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
Step 2: In the Account Settings dialog box,
- Go to the RSS Feeds tab;
- Select and highlight the feed name that you will change its settings;
- Click the Change button.
Step 3: In the RSS Feed Options dialog box, go to the Downloads section and check the option of Download the full article as an .html attachment. See the following screen shot:
Step 4: Click the OK button and Close button to exit dialog boxes.
From now on, the relative full articles of specified RSS Feed will be downloaded as attachments automatically when the new specified RSS Feed arriving.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.