How to download full articles lined to RSS Feeds in Outlook?
When receiving news of RSS Feeds, we can only see the news abstracts in Outlook. If you want to read full news, you must click hyperlinks to open relative web pages of news. Sometimes, the hyperlinks are unable to open the web page, because you are offline, the network speed is slow, or some reasons else. To solve this problem, you can download the full articles as attachments. This article will talk about automatically downloading full articles linked to RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following steps will walk you through changing a RSS Feed’s setting, and making relative full article downloaded as attachments in Microsoft Outlook automatically.
Step 1: Open the Account Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Account Settings.
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
Step 2: In the Account Settings dialog box,
- Go to the RSS Feeds tab;
- Select and highlight the feed name that you will change its settings;
- Click the Change button.
Step 3: In the RSS Feed Options dialog box, go to the Downloads section and check the option of Download the full article as an .html attachment. See the following screen shot:
Step 4: Click the OK button and Close button to exit dialog boxes.
From now on, the relative full articles of specified RSS Feed will be downloaded as attachments automatically when the new specified RSS Feed arriving.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.