How to mark a task complete in Outlook?
When completed a task, you may need to mark it as complete to indicate the task has been done. And Outlook provides you with the function of marking a task as complete. For detailed information of how to mark a task complete, please look at the following instruction.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Shift to the Task view by clicking Task in the Navigation Pane.
2. Right clicking on a task you want to mark complete, and then select Mark Complete from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
3. And then your selected task has been marked as complete, the item is displayed in gray strikethrough text. See screenshot:
Note: You can mark a task complete directly in the To-Do Bar. In the Task section of To-Do Bar, right clicking on a task and then select Mark Complete from the right-clicking menu.
You can click on the red flag to mark a task as complete in the Task view or in the To-Do Bar. See screenshot:
1. Change your task view to Simple List view by clicking View > Change View > Simple List. See screenshot:
2. Then check the checkbox before the task to mark this task as complete.
Note: In this Simple List view, you can also use the above two methods to mark the task as complete.
1. Open the task by double clicking it.
2. In the Task window, please click Mark Complete in the Manage Task group under Task tab. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.