How to mark a task complete in Outlook?
When completed a task, you may need to mark it as complete to indicate the task has been done. And Outlook provides you with the function of marking a task as complete. For detailed information of how to mark a task complete, please look at the following instruction.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Shift to the Task view by clicking Task in the Navigation Pane.
2. Right clicking on a task you want to mark complete, and then select Mark Complete from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
3. And then your selected task has been marked as complete, the item is displayed in gray strikethrough text. See screenshot:
Note: You can mark a task complete directly in the To-Do Bar. In the Task section of To-Do Bar, right clicking on a task and then select Mark Complete from the right-clicking menu.
You can click on the red flag to mark a task as complete in the Task view or in the To-Do Bar. See screenshot:
1. Change your task view to Simple List view by clicking View > Change View > Simple List. See screenshot:
2. Then check the checkbox before the task to mark this task as complete.
Note: In this Simple List view, you can also use the above two methods to mark the task as complete.
1. Open the task by double clicking it.
2. In the Task window, please click Mark Complete in the Manage Task group under Task tab. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.