How to print selected pages of an email message in Outlook?
In Outlook 2010, 2013, or Outlook 2007 SP2, you can select individual or a series of pages to print. This tutorial will show you how to print selected pages of an email message in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you are using Outlook 2010, 2013 or Office 2007 SP2, you can print selected pages of an email message with the following steps.
1. Select the email message that you want to print the specified pages.
2. And then click File > Print > Print Options. (In Outlook 2007, just click File > Print). See screenshot:
Or you can press Ctrl + P to get into the Print section and then click Print Options.
3. In the Print dialog and under Page range, please check the Pages box.
Tip: If you want to print the specific pages like 1 and 3, please type 1, 3 in the textbox; and if you want to print a series of pages just from page 3 to 5, please type 3-5 in the textbox.
1. If you want to print all Even-numbered pages or Odd-numbered pages of the email message, please select Even or Odd from the Number of pages drop-down list.
2. If the Outlook version you are using is not the version as mentioned above, just like the other version of Outlook 2007 or the older, you need to finish this selected pages printing with the help of browser.
3. Then click Print to start printing the selected or series pages.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.