How to forward and delete email messages in Outlook?
Imagine you need to forward some email messages and then delete them frequently, normally you can get it done in two steps: forward an email message, and then delete it. In this article, we will introduce an easy way to forward and delete an email messages with only one step in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Step 1: Shift to the Mail view with clicking the Mail in the Navigation Pane.
Step 2: Click the Create New in the Quick Steps group on the Home tab.
Step 3: In the Edit Quick Step dialog box,
(1) In the Name: box, enter a new name for customizing quick step. In our case, we enter the Forward & Delete.
(2) Go to the Actions section, click the Choose an Action box, and click to select the Forward from the drop down list.
(3) Click the Add Action button.
(4) Click the new added Choose an Action box, and click to select the Delete message from the drop down list.
Step 4: Click the Finish button to exit this dialog box.
Then you will see the customizing quick step of Forward & Delete is added in the Quick Steps group.
1. Microsoft Outlook 2007 does not support the feature of Quick Steps.
2. The customizing quick part is valid to forward and delete one email message at a time.
Step 5: Open a mail folder in the Navigation pane, and click to select the email message that you will forward and delete later.
Stet 6: Click the Forward & Delete in the Quick Steps group on the Home tab.
Then you will get into the Forward: message window, and the original email message is deleted from the mail list at once in the same time.
Step 7: Compose the forwarding message, and click the Send button.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.