How to add, change or remove picture/photo for contact in Outlook?
A picture can be added to a contact in Microsoft Outlook, so that you can easily identify who is behind this contact in a glance. Besides adding picture to a contact, you can also change or remove picture for contact. Please look at the following tutorial.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Go to the Contacts folder and change the Contacts to the Business Card view.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click View > Change View > Business Card. See screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, please click View > Current View > Business Cards.
2. Click to select a contact business card which you want to add, change or remove picture, and then double click to open it.
3. In the Contact dialog box, you need to do as follows.
1. For adding new picture to the contact, please click Picture > Add Picture under Contact tab.
Or you can just click on the Add Contact Picture.
2. In the Add Contact Picture dialog box, find and select the picture you want to add to the contact, and then click Open button.
3. Then you can see the selected picture is added to the Add Contact Picture field. See screenshot:
4. Then please click the Save & Close button to save this setting.
1. For changing the contact picture, please click Picture > Change Picture under Contact tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Change Contact Picture dialog box, find and select the picture and then click Open button.
3. Then the old picture is replaced, please click the Save & Close button.
1. To remove picture from the contact, please click Picture > Remove Picture. See screenshot:
2. After clicking Remove Picture, the contact picture will be removed immediately. Then click Save & Close button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI just purchased Office 2016 and sent a routine email to a recruiter. To my great surprise, my skype photo was attached to the email. To remove the photo do this: (1) open Outlook, (2) click on file tab, (3) choose options, (4) select "people", (5) and uncheck the box that says attach photo. Solution was given by a very helpful Microsoft tech support person. Hope this helps...was very frustrating!