How to highlight emails from specific sender in Outlook?
Supposing there is an important contact staying in your Outlook contact folder, and you want to easily find out all emails sent by this contact in the email folder at a glance, what can you do? Actually, highlighting all emails which sent from this specific sender is the best way to find out at a glance. With this tutorial, you can learn how to highlight emails from specific sender in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Get into the email folder which you want to highlight emails from a specific sender.
2. Please click View > View Settings.
Note: In Outlook 2007 or earlier versions, please click View > Current View > Customize Current View.
3. In the Advanced View Setting dialog box, please click Conditional Formatting.
Note: In Outlook 2007 or earlier versions, please click Automatic Formatting button in the Custom View dialog box.
4. In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Add button, and then name the new conditional formatting rule in the Name box. See screenshot:
5. Still in the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Font button to open the Font dialog box, and then specify the formatting you will set for the conditional formatting rule. See screenshot:
6. Still in the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Condition button; in the opening Filter dialog box, please type the specified sender's email address into the From box. See screenshot:
7. Then click OK buttons to save the new conditional formatting rule.
Now you can see all emails from the specified sender are highlighted with your specific formatting. And when you receive messages from this specified address next time, the emails are highlighted automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoI did this and it stayed but doesn't show up in the inbox
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoThe same question. What about background? Like in IBM Lotus
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agowhat about the background of the email. How to highlight it? The siluvia email has color green. I want also the background color of the email siluvia into green.