How to highlight emails from specific sender in Outlook?
Supposing there is an important contact staying in your Outlook contact folder, and you want to easily find out all emails sent by this contact in the email folder at a glance, what can you do? Actually, highlighting all emails which sent from this specific sender is the best way to find out at a glance. With this tutorial, you can learn how to highlight emails from specific sender in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Get into the email folder which you want to highlight emails from a specific sender.
2. Please click View > View Settings.
Note: In Outlook 2007 or earlier versions, please click View > Current View > Customize Current View.
3. In the Advanced View Setting dialog box, please click Conditional Formatting.
Note: In Outlook 2007 or earlier versions, please click Automatic Formatting button in the Custom View dialog box.
4. In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Add button, and then name the new conditional formatting rule in the Name box. See screenshot:
5. Still in the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Font button to open the Font dialog box, and then specify the formatting you will set for the conditional formatting rule. See screenshot:
6. Still in the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Condition button; in the opening Filter dialog box, please type the specified sender's email address into the From box. See screenshot:
7. Then click OK buttons to save the new conditional formatting rule.
Now you can see all emails from the specified sender are highlighted with your specific formatting. And when you receive messages from this specified address next time, the emails are highlighted automatically.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.