How to cancel or turn off auto archive in Outlook?
After enabling auto archive function in your Outlook, an auto archive dialog box will display on time to remind you of archiving the items. If you don’t want to keep archiving for Outlook items any more, you can turn off the Outlook archive function. This tutorial will show you how to manually cancel or turn off the auto archive function in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2007, you can turn off the auto archive function as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options. See screenshot:
2. Click the AutoArchive button under Other tab in the Options dialog box.
3. In the AutoArchive dialog box, uncheck the Run AutoArchive every X days box, and then click OK button to close the dialog.
4. When it returns to the Options dialog box, click OK button. From now on, your Archive function is disabled in your Outlook.
If you are using Outlook 2010 and 2013, please do as follows.
1. Please click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Advanced in the left pane, and then click AutoArchive Settings button. See screenshot:
3. In the AutoArchive dialog box, please uncheck the Run AutoArchive every X days box. And then click OK button to close it.
4. When it returns to the Outlook Options dialog box, please click OK button.
Now the Auto archive function is turned off.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.