How to show or restore ribbon in Outlook?
Sometimes when you open the Outlook application, you might see the Outlook Ribbon disappears from Outlook interface just like below screenshot shows. Without the Ribbon, the daily work become complicated and time-consuming. With this article, you will learn how to quickly show or restore Outlook Ribbon.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2010, you can easily show the Ribbon as follows.
1. In Outlook interface, you can see there is a button staying under the Close button. Please click this button to expand the Outlook Ribbon. Or you also can use shortcut key Ctrl + F1 to expand or minimize the Ribbon.
In Outlook 2013, there is a little difference in showing Ribbon, please do as follows.
1. Please click the Ribbon Display Options button. See screenshot:
2. After clicking the Ribbon Display Options button, select Show Tabs and Commands in the drop-down list.
Or you can just click on any tab on Outlook interface and then click the Pin the ribbon button. See screenshot:
Note: The shortcut key Ctrl + F1 can also be used to expand Ribbon in Outlook 2013.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.