How to show or restore ribbon in Outlook?
Sometimes when you open the Outlook application, you might see the Outlook Ribbon disappears from Outlook interface just like below screenshot shows. Without the Ribbon, the daily work become complicated and time-consuming. With this article, you will learn how to quickly show or restore Outlook Ribbon.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010, you can easily show the Ribbon as follows.
1. In Outlook interface, you can see there is a button staying under the Close button. Please click this button to expand the Outlook Ribbon. Or you also can use shortcut key Ctrl + F1 to expand or minimize the Ribbon.
In Outlook 2013, there is a little difference in showing Ribbon, please do as follows.
1. Please click the Ribbon Display Options button. See screenshot:
2. After clicking the Ribbon Display Options button, select Show Tabs and Commands in the drop-down list.
Or you can just click on any tab on Outlook interface and then click the Pin the ribbon button. See screenshot:
Note: The shortcut key Ctrl + F1 can also be used to expand Ribbon in Outlook 2013.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoPlease give vısıble rıbbon
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoIs it possible to have the Ribbon visible in Outlook 2016?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoAwesome! I would open my email and the ribbon wasn’t there so I would have to click the Message item for every message.
Thank you so much!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoThank you so much. I have used Office Outlook various versions for two decades and have never lost the ribbon. Very simple fix.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThank you so much, so very easy when you know how!