How to hide private appointments in Outlook?
When you print an Outlook calendar, all appointments existing in this selected calendar will be listed automatically while you printing. Some Outlook users want to print the Outlook calendar without private appointments entries showing up. The best way to print Outlook calendar without private appointments is to hide all private appointments from the selected Outlook calendar. With this article, you will learn how to achieve this.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can hide all private appointments from Outlook calendar as follows.
1. Get into the Outlook calendar which you want to hide all private appointments from.
2. Then click View > Change View > Manage Views in Outlook 2010 and 2013. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click View > Current View > Define Views.
3. In the Mange All Views dialog box in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please select Calendar under Views for folder “Calendar” section, and then click Copy button.
In Outlook 2007, please click Day/Week/Month, and then click Copy button.
4. When the Copy Views dialog box popping up, you need to:
1). Give a name to this new view in the Name of new view textbox;
2). Under Can be used on section, check the option for your own needs;
3). Click OK button.
5. After clicking OK button, the Advanced View Settings dialog box (Customize View dialog box in Outlook 2007) will pop up. Please click Filter button.
6. In the Filter dialog box, please go to the Advanced tab. Then please do as follows:
1). Please click Filed > Frequently-used field > Sensitivity. See screenshot:
2). Select not equal to from the Condition drop-down list;
3). Select Private in the Value drop-down list;
4). Click Add to List button.
5). Click OK button.
7. When it returns to the Advanced View Settings (Customize View) dialog box, please click OK button.
8. In the Manage All Views dialog box, please select the view you have just created, and then click Apply View button.
Then the new calendar view with hiding private appointments function is created. You can see all private appointments are hided from this calendar immediately.
1. When you create a new private appointment, it will be hided automatically if you are locating at the hide private calendar view.
2. You can click hide private Calendar and Calendar under the Change View to toggle between the hidden private appointments calendar view and the default calendar view. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThank you, this rocks. Just what I needed.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.