I am facing the issue of 4 month archive data not showing in the archive folder. So Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards
The archived Outlook items were moved from Outlook folder to the archive folder automatically when you set the archive function. Actually, you can restore archived items information back to the original folder or a new folder again. With this article, you will learn how to restore archived information in Outlook in details.
For restore archived information, please do as follows.
1. Please click File > Open > Import in Outlook 2010;
In Outlook 2013, please click FILE > Open & Export > Inport/Export.
If you are using Outlook 2007, please click File > Import and Export.
2. In the Import and Export Wizard, please select Import from another program or file, and then click the Next button.
3. In the Import a File dialog box, please select Outlook Data File (.pst) in the Select file type to import from box, and then click the Next button.
Note: In Outlook 2007, please select Personal Folder File (.pst) in the Select file type to import from box, then click the Next button.
4. In the popping up Import Outlook Data File dialog box, please click the Browse button. See screenshot:
5. Then an Open Outlook Data Files dialog box pop up. By default, the Outlook Files folder is opened automatically, select an archive file you need to restore its information, and then click the Open button. See screenshot:
Note: If the Outlook Files folder is not opened automatically, please find and open it manually.
6. When it returns to the Import Outlook Data File dialog box, please select an option you need under Options, and then click the Next button.
If the Archive folder is showing in the Navigation Pane, after clicking Next button, there will be a prompt box popping up, please click the OK button.
Then cancel the Importing, close the archive folder in the Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
And then begin importing from the very beginning step above.
7. In the next Import Outlook Data File dialog box, you need to:
1). Select the folder which you want to restore from the archive folder in the Select the folder to import from box;
2). If you want to Import items into the current folder, please check the Import items into the current folder option;
And if you want to Import items into the same folder in an account, please check the Import items into the same folder in option, and then select the email account from the drop-down list.
3). Then click the Finish button.
Note: The Include subfolders is optional for your own needs.
After clicking the Finish button, all items which existing in the selected folder are restored to the Outlook folder you have configured above automatically.
1. If there are multiple accounts existing in your Outlook, and all accounts are archiving, you cannot distinguish which archive folder belongs to the exact account.
2. The finally restored folder depends on the settings in step 7.