How to send email you received as attachment in Outlook?
When you composing an email message, and you want to embed an email you have received as an attachment in this composing message, what would you do? In this article, you will learn how to send email you received as attachment in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Create a new email message.
2. If you are using Outlook 2010 and 2013, in the Message window, please click Attach Item > Outlook Item under Message tab.
If you are using Outlook 2007, just click Attach Item under Message tab.
3. In the Insert Item dialog box, you need to:
1). Get into the email folder which you want to send its message as attachment;
2). Click to select an email or more you want to send as attachment in the Item box;
3). Check the Attachment option in the Insert as section;
4). Click the OK button.
4. Then the selected email is inserted as attachment to the composing email immediately. See screenshot:
5. Composing your email and then send it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.