- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Amy D,
It needs to enable the Print Double Sides option by configure the Printer Properties. And the Printer Properties vary significant or slightly based on printers.
How to define or change the print styles in Outlook?
Normally there are some print styles in Microsoft Outlook with preset pager size, margins, orientation, etc. however, sometimes the preset styles may be not fit for your printings. This article will walk you through defining or changing the print styles for your needs in Microsoft Outlook.
To define or change the print styles in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
1. Click the File > Print > Print Options in Outlook 2010 and 2013. See screen shot:
Note: If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2007, please click the File > Page Setup > Define Print Styles, and then skip to the Step 3.
2. In the popping up Print dialog box, please click the Define Styles button. See screen shot:
4. Now you get into the Page Setup dialog box, and you can define your print style here. There are three tabs in the Page Setup dialog box, and:
(1) Go to the Format tab, and you can define the font and font size of column headings and rows (or titles), and shadings for your print style.
(2) Go to the Paper tab, and you can define the paper type, paper dimensions, page size, margins, orientations, etc. for your print style.
(3) Go to the Header/Footer tab, and you can define the header and footer, and their font and font size as well.
5. Exit all dialog boxes with clicking the OK button in the Page Setup dialog box, the Close button in the Define Print Styles dialog box, and Cancel button in the Print dialog box.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoCan I set the default to print double sided in outlook only?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI was able to add a new one under print styles/define print styles. Now I cannot even if I delete some. We print emails with job information at the bottom. how do I fix that.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoCopy the text you need to print. Paste it in a Word document. Done. If you have outlook installed that mean you probably have Word. Stop printing from Outlook. It's that simple.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoTrue but also sad...
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThanks soo much, this is exactly what I was looking for.