How to print Outlook calendar without private appointment details?
In Outlook, normally, you can print the whole month Calendar including the details of the private appointments showing on the printout of your Calendar. But if you want to hide the private appointment when printing the calendar, you can set an option in the Print Option dialog. . Please following the below tutorial for more details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can print Outlook calendar without private appointment details as follows.
1. In the Calendar view, open a calendar which you want to print.
2. Please click File > Print > Print Options. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, please click File > Print.
3. In the Print dialog box, please go to the Print range section, and then check the Hide details of private appointments box. And click the Print button. See screenshot:
Then all appointments which you have marked as private are appearing with the description of “Private Appointment” in the printout of the Calendar. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.