How to remove or delete created custom form in Outlook?
As Outlook users, you may have created custom forms in Outlook for some purpose. After creating custom forms, do you know how to delete them? That might be a trouble for many Outlook users. In this tutorial, we will provide you with the method of removing self-created custom form in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can remove self-created custom form as follows.
1. Please click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Advanced in the left bar, then go to the Developers section, click the Custom Forms button. See screenshot:
4. In the Forms Manager dialog box, you need to:
1). Click the Set button to select the location where the custom form is published. In this case I select the Personal Forms.
2). Then select the custom form you want to remove in the right box;
3). Click the Delete button.
4). After clicking the Delete button, there will be a dialog box popping up as below screenshot shows, please click the Yes button.
5. Click the Close button to close the Form Manager dialog box.
6. Then click the OK buttons in the following dialog boxes to finish the deleting.
You can see the created custom form is deleted form the Choose Form dialog box. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, you can remove self-created custom form as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog box, go to the Other tab, then click the Advanced Options button in the General section. See screenshot:
3. In the Advanced Options dialog box, click the Custom Forms button.
4. Now the Options dialog box pops up, please follow the above steps to finish the deleting.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoThanks a lot! Very useful! I should never guess how to do it ;-)
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoWhat if the forms are not in "Personal Forms" but in another folder - "User Templates in File System"? Personal Forms is the only option that shows up when I click on "Set" in the Forms Manager Dialog box and I can't change to anything else?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThanks! I used your instructions to clean up my personal forms library -- it will be nice not to have to scroll past all the obsolete forms to find the few I actually use!