I know it takes time to prepare these posts and only a few seconds for the user to get what they need
Happy holiday season wishes for your and your family
By default, there are date grouping, headers or separator which called Today, Last Week etc. in your Outlook mail list to separate or group your email messages. Actually you can remove this date grouping, headers or separator from the mail list and keep all email messages in a plain view. Please do as following tutorial shows.
In this section, you can remove the date grouping/headers/separators of a specified email folder with unchecking the Show in Group in Outlook.
1. Get into the Mail view and open an email folder which you want to remove the date grouping/headers/separators from.
2. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please uncheck the Show in Groups in the Arrangement group under View tab.
If you are using Outlook 2007, please click View > Arrange By. And then uncheck the Show in Groups. See screenshot:
Note: you can click on the Arrange By: section under the Instant Search box and then uncheck the Show in Group in the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
After unchecking the Show in Groups, the date grouping/headers/separators will be removed from the mail list immediately in the selected folder.
Besides the above method, you can remove date grouping/ headers/separator by grouping items by none in Outlook.
1. Open an email folder which you want to remove the date grouping/headers/separators from.
2. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click View > View Settings. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click View > Current View > Customize Current View.
3. In the Advanced View Settings or the Customize View dialog box, please click the Group by button.
4. In the Group By dialog box, you need to
1). Uncheck the Automatically group according to arrangement box;
2). Select None in the Group items by drop down list;
3). Click the OK button.
5. Click the OK button to close the Advanced View Settings or the Customize View dialog box.