How to view or show calendar in mail view in Outlook?
By default, the Outlook Calendar shows in the To-Do Bar in mail view. But sometimes it disappears from the To-Do Bar for some reason. In this article, we will show you how to show the calendar in mail view in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can view or show calendar in mail view as follows.
1. In the Mail view, please click View > To-Do Bar > Date Navigator (Calendar in Outlook 2013). See screenshots:
|Outlook 2010/2013||Outlook 2007|
And then, you will see the Calendar is showing on the To-Do Bar in the mail view.
1. Make sure that there is a button showing before the Date Navigator/Calendar.
2. Not only the Mail view, when you shift to the Contacts or the Tasks view, you can also see the Calendar showing in the To-Do Bar in Outlook 2007/2010, but if you want to show the calendar on other view in Outlook 2013, you need to check the Calendar one by one under the To-Do-Bar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoPerfect, thanks
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoGreat, nice, just what I was looking for
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoThanks! This was really helpful
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoThank you.