How to hide all appointments from calendar in Outlook?
As you know, both appointments and meetings are saved in Calendar. Generally it’s hard to distinguish both until you open them one by one, let alone hide all appointments completely. Actually, you can do it! Here I will show how to hide all appointments from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To hide all appointments from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the specified calendar that you will hide all appointments from.
Step 2: Click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
Step 3: In the coming Advanced View Settings dialog box (or Customize View dialog box), click the Filter button.
Step 4: In the Filter dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > Meeting Status;
(2) Click the Conditior box (or Condition box), and specify the equals from the drop down list;
(3) Click the Value box, and specify the Meeting organizer from the drop down list;
(4) Click the Add to List button;
(5) Repeat the operations from (1) to (4) above to add following criteria:
- Meeting Status equals Tentatively accepted
- Meeting Status equals Accepted
- Meeting Status equals Declined
- Meeting Status equals Not yet responded
Step 5: Click both OK buttons in two dialog boxes.
Then you will see all appointments have been hidden from the current calendar already.
You can save current view as a custom view in Microsoft Outlook. Click to know how to save view settings.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.