How to hide all appointments from calendar in Outlook?
As you know, both appointments and meetings are saved in Calendar. Generally it’s hard to distinguish both until you open them one by one, let alone hide all appointments completely. Actually, you can do it! Here I will show how to hide all appointments from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To hide all appointments from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the specified calendar that you will hide all appointments from.
Step 2: Click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
Step 3: In the coming Advanced View Settings dialog box (or Customize View dialog box), click the Filter button.
Step 4: In the Filter dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > Meeting Status;
(2) Click the Conditior box (or Condition box), and specify the equals from the drop down list;
(3) Click the Value box, and specify the Meeting organizer from the drop down list;
(4) Click the Add to List button;
(5) Repeat the operations from (1) to (4) above to add following criteria:
- Meeting Status equals Tentatively accepted
- Meeting Status equals Accepted
- Meeting Status equals Declined
- Meeting Status equals Not yet responded
Step 5: Click both OK buttons in two dialog boxes.
Then you will see all appointments have been hidden from the current calendar already.
You can save current view as a custom view in Microsoft Outlook. Click to know how to save view settings.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.