How to hide all meetings from Calendar in Outlook?
You may know how to hide all appointments from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook. In the contrary, do you know to hide all meetings from a calendar, and display only appointments? Here I will describe a way to hide all meetings from a specified calendar step by step in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To hide all meetings from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Note: The following steps requires enabling Query Builder in Microsoft Outlook. Before starting these steps, you’d better make sure you have enabled the Query Builder already.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the specified calendar that you will hide all meetings from.
Step 2: Open the Advanced View Settings dialog box with:
- In Outlook 2007, click the View > Current View > Customize Current View;
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Step 3: In the coming dialog box, click the Filter button.
Step 4: Now you get into the Filter dialog box, go to the Query Builder tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > Meeting Status;
(2) Click the Condition box, and select the not equal to from the drop down list;
(3) Click the Value box, and select the Meeting organizer from the drop down list;
(4) Click to the Add to List button.
(5) Repeat the above operations from (1) to (4) to add following criteria:
Meeting Status not equal to Tentatively accepted;
Meeting Status not equal to Accepted;
Meeting Status not equal to Declined
Meeting Status not equal to Not yet responded
(6) Make sure it is AND (ALL clauses must be true) above all criteria. If it’s OR (ANY clause may be true), click the OR, and then click the Logical Group box and specify the AND from drop down list.
Step 5: Click both OK buttons to close two dialog boxes.
After configuring, you will see all meetings are hidden from the opened calendar at once. To save this custom view setting, you can following this tutorial: Save view settings in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.