How to hide all meetings from Calendar in Outlook?
You may know how to hide all appointments from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook. In the contrary, do you know to hide all meetings from a calendar, and display only appointments? Here I will describe a way to hide all meetings from a specified calendar step by step in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To hide all meetings from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Note: The following steps requires enabling Query Builder in Microsoft Outlook. Before starting these steps, you’d better make sure you have enabled the Query Builder already.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view, and open the specified calendar that you will hide all meetings from.
Step 2: Open the Advanced View Settings dialog box with:
- In Outlook 2007, click the View > Current View > Customize Current View;
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Step 3: In the coming dialog box, click the Filter button.
Step 4: Now you get into the Filter dialog box, go to the Query Builder tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > Meeting Status;
(2) Click the Condition box, and select the not equal to from the drop down list;
(3) Click the Value box, and select the Meeting organizer from the drop down list;
(4) Click to the Add to List button.
(5) Repeat the above operations from (1) to (4) to add following criteria:
Meeting Status not equal to Tentatively accepted;
Meeting Status not equal to Accepted;
Meeting Status not equal to Declined
Meeting Status not equal to Not yet responded
(6) Make sure it is AND (ALL clauses must be true) above all criteria. If it’s OR (ANY clause may be true), click the OR, and then click the Logical Group box and specify the AND from drop down list.
Step 5: Click both OK buttons to close two dialog boxes.
After configuring, you will see all meetings are hidden from the opened calendar at once. To save this custom view setting, you can following this tutorial: Save view settings in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.