How to make the cursor moving up after a delete in Outlook?
Normally, when you delete the messages, the cursor is moved down to select the next item automatically in Outlook. You can choose to move the cursor up or down after a delete in Outlook according to your personal habit. In this tutorial, we will show you how to make the cursor moving up after a delete in Outlook.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please do as follows to move the cursor up after a delete.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left pane, then select open the previous item in the After moving or deleting an open items drop-down list. And then click the OK button.
And now, the cursor will move up to select the previous item when you delete messages.
If you are using Outlook 2007, please do as follows.
1. Click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the E-mail Options button under Preferences tab. See screenshot:
3. In the E-mail Options dialog box, select open the previous item in the After moving or deleting an open item drop-down list, then click the OK button.
4. When it returns to the Options dialog box, click the OK button.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.