How to set quick click category or flag in Outlook?
After setting quick click for category or flag in Outlook, you can quickly mark emails or other Outlook items by the assigned color category or flag with just one click. Please browse the following tutorial for more details of setting quick click categories or flags in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For setting quick click email category, please do as follows.
1. Go to an email folder, click on an email message to enable the Categorize function.
2. Then click Categorize > Set Quick Click in the Tags group under Home tab.
In Outlook 2007, you can just click the Categorize icon > Set Quick Click in the Ribbon.
3. Then the Set Quick Click dialog box pops up. Please select a category from the drop-down list, and then click the OK button.
Note: If this is the first time for one color category you set the quick click, a Rename Category prompt box will pop up for you to rename the category. After renaming it, click the OK button to close the dialog box.
4. Then when you click the email Category button in the mail list, it will be marked automatically with your assigned quick click color category.
1. The quick click color category is worked for all folders under the same pst. file.
2. For setting quick click flags in Outlook, please click Follow Up > Set Quick Click. Or click the Flag button in Outlook 2007 Ribbon. And then specify a follow up type for the quick click flag.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.