How to change Ribbon Color scheme in Outlook?
After a long time working with dull color scheme in Outlook, it may be tedium for some Outlook users. In truth, we can change the Ribbon color easily with specifying another color scheme. In this article, I will introduce detailed steps about changing Ribbon Color scheme in Outlook easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Microsoft Outlook 2013, you can follow these steps to change the Ribbon color scheme easily.
Step 1: Click the File > Office Account.
Step 2: Click the Office Theme box, and specify a kind of office themes from the drop down list. See screen shot:
Then the Ribbon color scheme will change as soon as you configure the Office Account settings.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2010, the following steps will walk you thought changing the Ribbon color scheme at ease.
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the General in the left bar, click the Color scheme box in the User Interface Options section, and select one color scheme from the drop down list. See screen shot below:
Step 3: Click the OK button to close this dialog box.
To change the Ribbon color scheme in Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can do as following:
Step 1: Click a new email message with clicking the File > New > Mail Message.
Step 2: In the new Message window, click the Office button at the upper-left corner > Editor Options.
Step 3: In the popping up Editor Options dialog box, click the Popular in the left bar, click the Color scheme box, and select one color scheme from the drop down list.
Step 4: Click the OK button to close the Editor Options dialog box, and close the new created message without saving.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.