How to change Ribbon Color scheme in Outlook?
After a long time working with dull color scheme in Outlook, it may be tedium for some Outlook users. In truth, we can change the Ribbon color easily with specifying another color scheme. In this article, I will introduce detailed steps about changing Ribbon Color scheme in Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Microsoft Outlook 2013, you can follow these steps to change the Ribbon color scheme easily.
Step 1: Click the File > Office Account.
Step 2: Click the Office Theme box, and specify a kind of office themes from the drop down list. See screen shot:
Then the Ribbon color scheme will change as soon as you configure the Office Account settings.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2010, the following steps will walk you thought changing the Ribbon color scheme at ease.
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the General in the left bar, click the Color scheme box in the User Interface Options section, and select one color scheme from the drop down list. See screen shot below:
Step 3: Click the OK button to close this dialog box.
To change the Ribbon color scheme in Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can do as following:
Step 1: Click a new email message with clicking the File > New > Mail Message.
Step 2: In the new Message window, click the Office button at the upper-left corner > Editor Options.
Step 3: In the popping up Editor Options dialog box, click the Popular in the left bar, click the Color scheme box, and select one color scheme from the drop down list.
Step 4: Click the OK button to close the Editor Options dialog box, and close the new created message without saving.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.