How to adjust line spacing in emails in Outlook?
When composing an email message in Microsoft Outlook, you may need to format text in email sometimes, such as adjust line spacing, add bullet, etc. Here I am talking about how to easily adjust line spacing in emails in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To adjust space between lines of text in email messages in Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: In the message window, select the text that you will adjust line spacing for.
Step 2: Click the Line and Paragraph Spacing button in the Paragraph group on the Format Text tab, and select a certain option from the drop down list, such as 1.15, 2.0, etc.
If you need to adjust the line spacing to Exactly width or At least width, please click the Line and Paragraph Spacing button > Line Spacing Options (or Paragraph in Outlook 2007) on the Format Text tab.
Step 3: In the coming Paragraph dialog box, go to the Spacing section, click the Line spacing box and specify the Exactly or At Least from the drop down list, then enter a certain number into the At box.
Step 4: Click the OK button to close the Paragraph dialog box.
Note: If your email is formatted as plain text, you can’t adjust the line spacing.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.