How to adjust line spacing in emails in Outlook?
When composing an email message in Microsoft Outlook, you may need to format text in email sometimes, such as adjust line spacing, add bullet, etc. Here I am talking about how to easily adjust line spacing in emails in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To adjust space between lines of text in email messages in Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: In the message window, select the text that you will adjust line spacing for.
Step 2: Click the Line and Paragraph Spacing button in the Paragraph group on the Format Text tab, and select a certain option from the drop down list, such as 1.15, 2.0, etc.
If you need to adjust the line spacing to Exactly width or At least width, please click the Line and Paragraph Spacing button > Line Spacing Options (or Paragraph in Outlook 2007) on the Format Text tab.
Step 3: In the coming Paragraph dialog box, go to the Spacing section, click the Line spacing box and specify the Exactly or At Least from the drop down list, then enter a certain number into the At box.
Step 4: Click the OK button to close the Paragraph dialog box.
Note: If your email is formatted as plain text, you can’t adjust the line spacing.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.