How to print calendar with notes in Outlook?
Printing calendar with notes column helps you easily take down notes during meeting attending without using another notebook for note taking. In this article, we will provide you with method of printing calendar including notes column in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For printing calendar with notes in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in Navigation Pane.
2. Choose the calendar which you want to print with notes.
3. Click File > Print > Print Options in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, please click File > Print.
4. In the Print dialog box, choose a print style in the Print style box, and then click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
5. In the Page Setup dialog box, you need to:
1). Click the Format tab;
2). Check the Notes area (blank) box or Notes area (lined) box in the Include section. In this case, I choose the Notes area (blank) box;
3). Click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Then it will returns to the Print dialog box. You can preview the printout by clicking the Preview button.
7. Click the Print button to print the calendar.
Then you can see the calendar printout with the Notes column displaying on the right side. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoAs with Jeff below, i would like to request the ability to have notes print on each daily calendar. Although, the current format prints a "blank" or "lined" notes section, it would be beneficial to systemically create notes and have them displayed in the notes section of the printout. Without this option you are required to constantly hand write and carryover notes to the next day, etc.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI would also like to request the ability to type notes and to print the notes on each daily calendar, instead of having to print to a PDF and add typed notes there prior to printing.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoRequest the ability to type notes with the ability to print the notes on each daily calendar I print until such time as I remove the note.