How to remove or delete all birthday calendar at once in Outlook?
When you create new contacts with Birthday information, the birthdays will be created automatically as yearly recurrence appointments in your default calendar folder. For some Outlook users, the birthday appointments and the normal calendar items are too crowded to be recognized immediately. So, they want to remove all birthday calendar items. This tutorial will show you how to delete all birthday calendar items at once in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To remove all birthday calendar items at once in Outlook, firstly you need to filter all birthday calendar items out, and then remove them manually. Please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in Navigation Pane.
2. Open the Calendar with the birthday items you want to remove.
3. In the Instant search box, type in the word “birthday”. Then all appointments with birthday information are listed out. See screenshot:
4. Click on any filtered appointment and then press Ctrl + A keys on the keyboard to select all birthday calendar items.
5. Then press the Delete key to delete all birthday calendar items permanently at once in Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.