How to remove or delete all birthday calendar at once in Outlook?
When you create new contacts with Birthday information, the birthdays will be created automatically as yearly recurrence appointments in your default calendar folder. For some Outlook users, the birthday appointments and the normal calendar items are too crowded to be recognized immediately. So, they want to remove all birthday calendar items. This tutorial will show you how to delete all birthday calendar items at once in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To remove all birthday calendar items at once in Outlook, firstly you need to filter all birthday calendar items out, and then remove them manually. Please do as follows.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in Navigation Pane.
2. Open the Calendar with the birthday items you want to remove.
3. In the Instant search box, type in the word “birthday”. Then all appointments with birthday information are listed out. See screenshot:
4. Click on any filtered appointment and then press Ctrl + A keys on the keyboard to select all birthday calendar items.
5. Then press the Delete key to delete all birthday calendar items permanently at once in Outlook.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoDon't help!!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoDidn't help at all. I want to remove certain birthdays. Why is it so hard?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoDidn't work. I get a message telling me I cannot make changes to contents of this read-only folder.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoThanks for this explanation! I could not figure it out.