How to show calendar month view in high detail in Outlook?
Sometimes, you might find that there are only the all day events displayed in the month view of your Outlook calendar without any appointments and meetings showing. For one reason, the show low detail function in the month view may be enabled accidentally by yourself. You need to change the month view to high detail in order to show all calendar items in the Calendar. This tutorial will show you how to show calendar month view in high detail in Outlook 2010 and 2007 in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010 and 2007, you can do as follows to show calendar month view in high detail.
1. Shift to the Calendar view.
2. In Outlook 2010, click the button in the Month icon and click the Show High Detail under Home tab.
Note: For enabling the Show High Detail function, make sure that there is a mark showing before Show High Detail.
In Outlook 2007, make sure that you are in the Month view, then click the High option in the calendar header. See screenshot:
After enabling the Show High Detail function, all hided appointments and meetings are displayed in the selected calendar immediately.
Note: In Outlook 2013, there is no Show High Detail function in the Month view.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.