How to enable an alternate calendar in Outlook?
As we know, calendars are different in some countries and regions, for example the Chinese Lunar Calendar and English Gregorian Calendar. In some cases, you may want to show both kinds of dates in a Calendar. In this article, I will show you the detailed way to enable an alternate calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can enable an alternate calendar with following steps.
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Calendar in the left bar.
Step 3: Firstly go to the Calendar options section, secondly check the option of Enable an alternate calendar, and then specify an alternate calendar in the two boxes below the option of Enable an alternate calendar. See screen shot below:
Step 4: Click the OK button to close this dialog box.
Now the specified alternate calendar is added into all calendars in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013. See screen shot below:
If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can enable an alternate calendar with following steps.
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, click the Calendar Options button on the Preferences tab.
Step 3: Now you get into the Calendar Options dialog box, check the option of Enable alternate calendar, and then specify alternate calendar in following two boxes. See screen shot below:
Step 4: Click both OK buttons to close two dialog boxes.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.