How to search contacts by state in Outlook?
If you want to search for some contacts from a specified state or province in Outlook, how do you deal with it in a short time? This article will tell you how to search for contacts by their states in Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To search for contacts by state in Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the People (or Contacts) view, and open the contact folder in which you will search for contacts.
Step 2: Activate the Search Tools in Ribbon with putting cursor into the search box above contact list.
Step 3: Click the More > State on the Search tab.
Step 4: Then the State filed is added. Enter the state name into the State box, and then you will get the contacts from the specified state.
Note: You can expand searching scope with clicking the All Contact Items button on the Search tab.
To search for contacts by state in Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can do as following steps:
Step 1: Shift to the Contacts view, and open the contact folder where you will search for contacts.
Step 2: Click the Expand the Query Builder button to expand the searching query builder.
Step 3: In the Query Builder, click the Add Criteria > State to add the State filed into the Query Builder.
Step 4: In the new added State box, enter the specified state name, and then you will get the proper contacts at once.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.