How to change auto preview color and font size in Outlook?
Change the color and font size of auto preview helps you easily find the auto preview content at a glance. See screenshot:
As the change auto preview color and font size feature is removed from Outlook 2013, this article will only show you how to change auto preview color and font size in Outlook 2010 and 2007. Please browse for more details.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
1. Open the email folder which you want to change the auto preview color and font size.
2. In Outlook 2010, click View > View Settings. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, click View > Current View > Customize Current View.
3. In the Advanced View Settings/Customize View dialog box, click the Other Settings button.
4. In the Other Settings dialog box, click the Font button in the AutoPreview section. See screenshot:
Note: Make sure that if you have choose the Preview all items option in the AutoPreview section, the font and color you specified will work for all emails in your selected folder.
5. In the Font dialog box, change the Font, Font style, Size and Color to meet your needs. And then click the OK button.
6. Click the OK buttons in the following dialog boxes to finish the setting.
Then you can see the color and font size of the auto preview email content are changed as you specified.
Note: This method is only applied to your selected folder.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.