How to make all folders look the same in Outlook?
After changing the view in a folder in Outlook, it looks differently with the other folders. If you want to make all folders look the same, you need to apply the current changed view to other folders. This tutorial will show you how to make all folders look the same in Outlook with details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
If that’s the email folder view you have changed, please stay in this email folder and do as follows.
1. Click View > View Settings > Apply Current View to Other Mail Folders.
2. In the Apply View dialog box, please check the folders which you want the view be applied to in the Apply View to These Folders box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: check the Apply view to subfolders box if there are subfolders you want to make them look the same under the selected folders.
Then all folders you have selected are look with the same view.
Note: For the calendar folder, contacts folder or others, the operations are the same to make all folders look the same.
In Outlook 2007, you should create a custom view you want firstly, and then apply this view to other folders one by one.
1. Stay in the email or other view you have changed, then click View > Current View > Define View. See screenshot:
2. In the Custom View Organizer dialog box, click the Current view settings, and then click the Copy button.
3. In the Copy View dialog box, name your new view in the Name of new view box, check the All Mail and Post folders option and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK button in the following Customize View dialog box.
5. Then select one folder which you want to apply this new view and then go on clicking View > Current View > Define View to get into the Custom View Organizer dialog box, please select the view you have created and then click the Apply View button.
6. And this custom view will be applied to your selected folder at once, you can repeat the above step 5 to apply the new view to other folders as you want.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.