How to search Outlook global address list with advanced find?
By default, when you searching contact in Outlook, the global address list cannot be included in the search scope. Therefore, the specified contact which existing in the global address list won’t be listed out after searching. In this article, we will show you how to search contacts in Outlook global address list with advanced find in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For searching contact in Outlook global address list, please do as follows.
1. Open the Address Book dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click Address Book button in the Find group under Home tab. See screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, click the Address Book icon in the main interface.
Or you can open the Address Book by pressing Ctrl + Shift + B at the same time on the keyboard.
2. In the Address Book dialog box, select Global Address List in the Address Book drop-down box, then click Advanced Find.
3. In the Find dialog box, enter your search conditions in the corresponding fields, and then click the OK button.
Then the contacts in the Global Address List which meet the search conditions will be listed in the Address Book dialog box immediately.
Note: If there is only one search condition you need to search for the contact, you can select the More columns option, enter the search condition to the blank box, then click the Go button. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.