How to switch from offline to online in Outlook?
In Outlook, it is quite easy to switch between offline and online mode. This tutorial will show you the details of how to switch between them.
If there is a Working Offline status showing in your Outlook status bar, it means that the Work Offline feature is turning on.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For switching from offline to online, you need to do as follows.
1. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click Send / Receive tab, then click the Work Offline button. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click File > Work Offline.
Then you can see the status is changed in Outlook status bar.
Note: for enabling the Work Offline feature, just highlight it with the above steps.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoYes.working now. Thank you.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoit worked
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI can't believe it worked..... Thank you.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIt worked.... Thank you
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThanks brother.....