How to save/export emails as HTML file in Outlook?
We can easily save an email as a MSG file with dragging it from Outlook to destination folder. But how to save or export an email as an HTML file in Outlook? You can get it done easily with below method:
You can easily save an email as an HTML file in Outlook with below steps:
1. Shift to the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified email you will save as HTML file, and then click to highlight the email in the mail list. See screenshot:
2. Click File > Save As.
3. In the opening Save As dialog box, please: (1) Specify the destination folder where you will save the new HTML file in; (2) The new HTML file will be named with email subject automatically. Rename it in the File name box as you need; (3) Select HTML from the Save as type drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Click the Save button.
And now the selected email has been saved/exported as an HTML file already.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply it Save as File feature to batch save multiple selected emails as individual HTML files in Outlook easily. Please do as follows:
1. Select multiple emails you will save as HTML files, and click Kutools > Bulk Save S. See screenshot:
2. In the Save messages as other files dialog box, please (1) click the Browse button to specify the destination folder you will save the HTML files, (2) only check the HTML format option in the Select Save file format section, and then (3) click the OK button.
Now you will see each selected email is exported as individual HTML file and saved in the specified destination folder. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.