How to save/export emails as HTML file in Outlook?
We can easily save an email as a MSG file with dragging it from Outlook to destination folder. But how to save or export an email as an HTML file in Outlook? You can get it done easily with below method:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can easily save an email as an HTML file in Outlook with below steps:
1. Shift to the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified email you will save as HTML file, and then click to highlight the email in the mail list. See screenshot:
2. Click File > Save As.
3. In the opening Save As dialog box, please: (1) Specify the destination folder where you will save the new HTML file in; (2) The new HTML file will be named with email subject automatically. Rename it in the File name box as you need; (3) Select HTML from the Save as type drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Click the Save button.
And now the selected email has been saved/exported as an HTML file already.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply it Save as File feature to batch save multiple selected emails as individual HTML files in Outlook easily. Please do as follows:
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. Select multiple emails you will save as HTML files, and click Kutools > Save as File. See screenshot:
2. In the Save messages as other files dialog box, please (1) click the Browse button to specify the destination folder you will save the HTML files, (2) only check the HTML format option in the Select Save file format section, and then (3) click the OK button.
Now you will see each selected email is exported as individual HTML file and saved in the specified destination folder. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.