- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoI.m looking for any one interesting to buy the island in Maldives Please contact to me in whasup or email Thanks
How to send an email to a contact group/distribution list in Outlook?
It’s easy to add a recipient in composing email in Outlook. But, do you know how to add a contact group as recipients in an email? There are two solutions to send an email to a contact group/distribution list in Outlook.
After opening the Contact group window in Outlook, you can also create a new email with the recipient of current contact group.
1. In the Contacts view, find out the contact group and double click to open it.
2. In the opening Contact Group window, please click Contact Group > Email. See screenshot:
3. Now a new email is created with the recipient of current contact group. Please compose the email and send it.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoنگارش افتضاح بود