How to send an email to a contact group/distribution list in Outlook?
It’s easy to add a recipient in composing email in Outlook. But, do you know how to add a contact group as recipients in an email? There are two solutions to send an email to a contact group/distribution list in Outlook.
After opening the Contact group window in Outlook, you can also create a new email with the recipient of current contact group.
1. In the Contacts view, find out the contact group and double click to open it.
2. In the opening Contact Group window, please click Contact Group > Email. See screenshot:
3. Now a new email is created with the recipient of current contact group. Please compose the email and send it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.