How to copy or export the autocomplete file/list in Outlook?
As we know, Outlook will save the autocomplete cache automatically, and then list the autocomplete cache when you type related letters in the To/Cc/Bcc field in email as below screenshot shown. Have you ever thought of copying or exporting the autocomplete list file from Outlook? This article will introduce a method for you!
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will guide you to open the folder containing the Outlook autocomplete list, and then copy or export these files from the folder.
1. Double click This PC on the desktop to open the file explorer, and display hidden files and folders with checking the hidden items option on the View tab in Windows 8/10. See screenshot:
Note: If you are working in Windows 7, Please: (1) double click Computer on the desktop to open the file explorer; (2) click Organize > Folder and search options; (3) check the Show hidden files, folders, and drivers option and click the OK button in the Folder Options dialog box. See screenshot:
2. Paste below folder path into the Address box in the file explorer, and press the Enter key.
Folder path of Outlook Autocomplete list: %username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\RoamCache
Now the folder containing Outlook autocomplete list is opening. The DAT files whose names begin with Stream_Autocomplete are Outlook autocomplete list files.
2. Select all Outlook autocomplete list files, right click and select Copy from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
3. Go to the destination folder you will paste the copied Outlook autocomplete list files, and press Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to paste them in the folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.