How to copy or export the auto-complete file/list in Outlook?
As we know, Outlook will save the auto-complete cache automatically, and then list the auto-complete cache when you type related letters in the To/Cc/Bcc field in email as below screenshot shown. Have you ever thought of copying or exporting the auto-complete list file from Outlook? This article will introduce a method for you!
This method will guide you to open the folder containing the Outlook auto-complete list, and then copy or export these files from the folder.
1. Double click This PC on the desktop to open the file explorer, and display hidden files and folders with checking the hidden items option on the View tab in Windows 8/10. See screenshot:
Note: If you are working in Windows 7, Please: (1) double click Computer on the desktop to open the file explorer; (2) click Organize > Folder and search options; (3) check the Show hidden files, folders, and drivers option and click the OK button in the Folder Options dialog box. See screenshot:
2. Paste below folder path into the Address box in the file explorer, and press the Enter key.
Folder path of Outlook Auto-complete list: %username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Roam Cache
Now the folder containing Outlook auto-complete list is opening. The DAT files whose names begin with Stream_Autocomplete are Outlook autocomplete list files.
2. Select all Outlook auto-complete list files, right click and select Copy from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
3. Go to the destination folder you will paste the copied Outlook auto-complete list files, and press Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to paste them in the folder.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.