How to copy attachment to another email in Outlook?
In general, it’s easy to copy attachments from one email to another with copying and pasting in outlook. But this article will introduce some very ingenious methods to copy attachments to another email with only dragging or clicking.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
This method will introduce a very clever way to copy one or multiple attachments from one email to a new one with dragging only.
1. In the Mail view, click to open the email whose attachments you will copy in the Reading Pane.
2. Select one or multiple attachments in the Reading Pane, drag selected attachments to the mail list, release the mouse until the cursor changes to. See screenshot below:
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent attachments by clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent attachments by clicking the first one and the last one.
3. Now all selected attachments are copied and pasted into a new email as below screenshot shown. Compose the new email and send it.
Sometimes, you may want to remaining attachments of original email when replying in Outlook. This method will introduce the Reply with Attachment feature of Kutools for Outlook to copy all attachments to replying email.
1. In the Mail view, select the email you will reply, and click Kutools > Reply with Attachment > Reply with Attachment or Reply All with Attachment. See screenshot:
2. Now all attachments of original email have been copied and pasted into the replying email as below screenshot shown. Compose the replying email and send it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.