How to open and edit Outlook signatures in Word?
Comparing to Signature editor in Outlook, it will be much easier to edit an Outlook signature in Microsoft Word. However, how could you open and edit an Outlook signature in Word? Below solution will guide you to make it come true.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please follow below steps to open and edit an Outlook signature in Word.
1. Double click This PC (or Computer) on the desktop to open the File Explorer, paste below folder path into the Address box, and then press the Enter key. See screenshot:
Folder path of Outlook signatures: %appdata%\microsoft\signatures
2. Now the folder containing Outlook signatures is opening. Check the File name extensions option on the View tab to show file extensions in Windows 8/10.
Note: If you are working in Windows 7, you can show the file name extensions with clicking Organize > Folder and search folders to open Folder Options dialog box, and then unchecking the Hide extensions for known file type option on the View tab in the dialog box. See screenshot:
3. Find out the HTM file named as your Outlook signature that you will change, right click and select Open with > Word or Microsoft Word from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
4. Now the Outlook signature is opening in Word. Please edit it as you need.
5. Click File > Save to save the changes, and close the Word window.
From now on, the specified Outlook signature has upgraded with the changes you made in Word.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.