How to open the folder containing Outlook signatures?
Let’s say you want to import some HTML signatures into Outlook, and you need to move the HTML signatures into the folder containing Outlook signatures in your computer. But, how could you open the folder easily? This article will introduce two solutions for you:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you remember the folder path of Outlook signatures, you can open the folder directly as follows:
Double click This PC (or Computer) on desktop to open a folder, paste below folder path into the Address box, and press the Enter key.
Folder path of Outlook signatures: %AppData%\Microsoft\Signatures
Now the folder containing all Outlook signatures is opening.
If you can’t remember the complex folder path of Outlook signatures, you can also find out the Outlook signatures’ file location with the Signature button in the Outlook options dialog box.
1. In Outlook, please click File > Options.
2. In the opening Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Signatures button with holding the Ctrl key.
And now the folder containing all Outlook signatures is opening.
3. Close the Outlook Options dialog box.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.