How to open the folder containing Outlook signatures?
Let’s say you want to import some HTML signatures into Outlook, and you need to move the HTML signatures into the folder containing Outlook signatures in your computer. But, how could you open the folder easily? This article will introduce two solutions for you:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
If you remember the folder path of Outlook signatures, you can open the folder directly as follows:
Double click This PC (or Computer) on desktop to open a folder, paste below folder path into the Address box, and press the Enter key.
Folder path of Outlook signatures: %AppData%\Microsoft\Signatures
Now the folder containing all Outlook signatures is opening.
If you can’t remember the complex folder path of Outlook signatures, you can also find out the Outlook signatures’ file location with the Signature button in the Outlook options dialog box.
1. In Outlook, please click File > Options.
2. In the opening Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Signatures button with holding the Ctrl key.
And now the folder containing all Outlook signatures is opening.
3. Close the Outlook Options dialog box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.