How to reply (all) without history or original message in Outlook?
Normally, when replying an email in Outlook, original message will be added in the replying message automatically. However, you may not need the original message in replies for the sake of saving space, making replies brief, etc. This article will show you the solution of replying (all) emails without history in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to exclude original message or history in replying message in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in left bar, go to the replies and forwards section, and select the Do not include original message option from the When replying to a message drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box.
Going forward, when you reply an email with the Reply feature or Reply All feature in Outlook, the original message history will be excluded from the replying message.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.