How to reply (all) without history or original message in Outlook?
Normally, when replying an email in Outlook, original message will be added in the replying message automatically. However, you may not need the original message in replies for the sake of saving space, making replies brief, etc. This article will show you the solution of replying (all) emails without history in Outlook.
- Reply (all) without history or original message in Outlook
- Reply (all) without history or original message in Outlook by an amazing tool
Please follow below steps to exclude original message or history in replying message in Outlook.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in left bar, go to the replies and forwards section, and select the Do not include original message option from the When replying to a message drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box.
Going forward, when you reply an email with the Reply feature or Reply All feature in Outlook, the original message history will be excluded from the replying message.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Reply without History or Reply All without History feature to quickly reply an email without all history information in the original email easily.
Just select the email you will reply, and click Kutools > Reply > Reply without History or Reply All without History.
The the replying message is created without any history information of the original email. Compose the replying message and send it as need.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.