- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Adeel,
This method works well in Office 2010/2013/2016 desktop applications. Please note that you should right click any one of appointments on the specified day and mark it as busy, tentative, …
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoYou are referring to the full calendar view. I am referring to the docked calendar view. There is no way to show dates in bold in the docked calendar view.
How to bold dates in small calendar on Navigation Pane in Outlook?
Have you ever noticed that dates are marked as bold in the small calendar on the Navigation pane if appointments are scheduled on these dates as right screenshot shown? However, some dates are not marked as bold even if containing appointments. Here, this article will guide you to fix the problem, and bold dates with appointments in the small calendar.
To mark a date as bold if appointments exist on this date in the small calendar on Navigation Pane, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, go to the small calendar on Navigation Pane, and click to open the specified date which you will mark as bold in the Day view. See screenshot:
2. Now the specified date is opening in the Day view. Please right click one of appointments scheduled on the date, select Show As, and then select any options except Free in the context menu. See screenshot:
And now the specified date is bold on the small calendar on Navigation Pane as soon as possible.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis tip does not work for Outlook 2013/2016, and I doubt that Microsoft has included it back in Outlook 2019 either.