How to automatically bold or not bold unread messages in Outlook?
Sometimes you need to highlight all unread emails in a mail folder in Outlook, so that you can view them at a glance. And this article will show you the detailed steps to bold or not bold all unread messages automatically in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to configure view settings to bold or not bolder all unread messages automatically in a mail folder in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, click to open the mail folder where you want to bold or not bold unread messages, and click View > View Settings.
2. In the opening Advanced View Settings dialog box, please click the Conditional Formatting button.
3. Now it opens the Conditional Formatting dialog box. Please click to highlight the Unread messages in the Rules for this view list box, and click the Font button. See screenshot:
4. The Font dialog box comes out. Please select Bold or Bold Italic from the Font style list box, and specify other formatting as you need.
Note: For not bolding all unread messages automatically, please select Regular from the Font style list box.
5. Click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
And now all unread messages are bolded (or not bolded) automatically in the selected mail folder.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.